5 of the best rated pedometers between $20 -$30
We checked out five of the best pedometers on the market in the $20-$30 range with the most positive customer reviews. The quality Omron brand features heavily in this price sector which is no surprise as it dominates the lower to mid price range of the pedometer market .
- 5 tracking modes – steps, aerobic steps, average aerobic steps per minute, distance and calories.
- Digital screen display with 3 control buttons – very easy to set up.
- Tri Axis Technology so it can be positioned where you find it most comfortable e.g. pocket, bag or belt.
- Very accurate with total electronic sensors
- Accessibity – PC/Mac and can be viewed on tablets and smart phones.
- Set up on PC/Mac is very easy.
- End cap reveals USB for easy connection to PC/Mac.
- 5 tracking modes – steps, aerobic steps, distance and calories burned.
- Tri Axis Technology enables the pedometer be positioned where you find it comfortable e.g. pocket, bag or belt.
- Digital screen display with 3 control buttons which are easy to input and set up the unit with user settings.
- The stride length is automatically calculated based on user input.
- The total electronic sensors make the pedometer very accurate.
- Low battery indicator
- Tracks daily steps, distance, speed,exercise time, calories/ fat burned.
- 30 day activity memory.
- Inbuilt clock and calendar.
- Tri-axis electronic sensor for superior accuracy
- Dual walking and running modes.
- Sports timer and sleep mode.
- Slim design and easy to use input buttons with easy to read LED screen.
See the latest price for the 4×3 Runner Pocket 3D Pedometer
- Tracks steps, distance, calories and fat burn
- Seven day memory that resets data at midnight
- Includes a secure strap and clip mechanism
- Easy to set up and operate with large memory, action and mode buttons
- Accurate 2D smart sensor technology
- Auto stride feature that automatically calculates step length.
- Long lasting lithium battery
See latest price for the Omron HJ 203 Pedometer
- Tracks steps, distance, time, speed and Kcals.
- 3D Tri-Axis sensor technology for accuracy.
- Easy to set up and use.
- Stores 7 days data.
- 3 Modes – Today,Split and Total.
- 4 button control to easily toggle between the various modes and mode controls.
- Provided with a lanyard/safety leash and battery. The pedometer can be belt attached placed in the pocket or placed around the neck on the lanyard.
- Comes with a lifetime guarantee.